Tuto Kitoko : Crochet locs
BY LA RÉDACTION
24 MARCH 2017
Beauty tips and hairstyle ideas and techniques to go. Reveal yourself and celebrate black beauty!
Kitoko, in Lingala, covers what beauty is.
- Cornrow your hair (or ask a friend) with a braiding pattern that allows versatility (parts, buns, ponytails, etc)
- With a crochet latch hook, install your faux locs strands on by one, by going under the cornrows.
- Gently, make each loc strand slide in the hoop to secure, one faux loc after the other, from the back of your head to the front. Make sure there’s enough space between each loc ( a few millimeters) depending on what volume you’d like to achieve.
- For a more natural looking style, you will need to use at least 5 packs.
- Smile! You look stunning!
- Wooden crochet latch hook
- Faux Crochet Locs (5 packs)
Model: Noni Irukwu
Images & Edition: Datis Balaï
Beauty Editor: Laura Taty